About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fashionista!


YEAH! Ava does not have to have anymore IV's! The only thing she has on her now is her feeding tube in her nose and then the moniters on her. I think I will miss the moniters when we finally get to take her home. Because she does not have anymore IV's she is now able to wear clothes. She is wearing one of her own little outfits in these pictures, doesn't she look cute! Also, when she was weighed last night she was 3 lbs 15 oz. So she only needs to gain one more ounce and then she will be 4 lbs!! The nurses said that they would start trying to introduce a bottle to Ava this week. I will pump and then they will but the milk in a bottle for her. They want to see what she feeds better on either the bottle or nursing. Either way is fine with me, I am not an "earth mother". Whatever helps her gain weight the fastest and get big and strong is fine with me!

No comments: