About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, February 9, 2009

AVA IS FOUR POUNDS!!!

My big girl is now 4 lbs!!


Lots of sleep helps Ava grow big and strong

Ava is praising the Lord for gaining weight!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Ava is now up to four pounds!! She can maintain her own body temp and is now four pounds. Now all she has to do is learn how to eat all of her feedings without the feeding tube and then she will be on her way home. She has started to eat better from a bottle and is trying to nurse. So far so good with her tummy! Thank you for all of the prayers and love you have given to us. Our family is blessed, blessed, blessed! Thank you!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR 4 LBS!!! How awesome!! She is so beautifully and wonderfully made!

Judy said...

Hallelujah! Four pounds and counting!!! It won't be long before she is home. Thank you, Jesus for Ava's progress! Keeping you in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Ava! Your parents are ready for you to be home in your beautiful cradle made by your BobBob.

Alisia Benavides said...

I can't wait to see pictures of you holding her in your arms at home!!! What an amazing miracle you have! I am praying for you and I love you. I also have a little present for Ava. send me and e-mail and get it to you.

Alisia
alisiajan@gmail.com