About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ava's first night in her new bed


Ava is not happy about her bath

Snug in a towel after her first bath at home




Sleeping soundly at home
Ava has had two pretty good nights. Adam and I are finally figuring out what sounds are just "baby" sounds and what sounds mean I need my mommy and daddy. Even though the lack of sleep is something to get used to, it is all worth it to have Ava in her little crib beside me! Today was a great 32nd birthday!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think of you guys often and always check her to see the baby and see what is going on. enjoy the good and bad and the no sleep. It REALLY passes to quickly.
Julie Brown Freeman

Anonymous said...

let me bath her and like her new born slit then she will love her bath