About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fingers Crossed!

After last weeks drama I have just been holding my breath as I watched Ava progress. She is now 4.8 pounds and she has taken all her feedings by a bottle for the last two days. So good news is that she may be able to come home some time next week! She as a couple of doctors appointments on Monday and one on Tuesday. If all of that goes well we will get the green light to bring her home! YEAH!! There are still alot of ifs so I am trying to stay calm and just let life happen the next few days. Which is not my strong suit since I am a Type A planner. So please pray that all continues to go well and I can have my baby home by my birthday on Thursday!
Ava and her "Faux Hock"


Holding on to baby bear



Hopefully our next family picture will be at our house!!





3 comments:

Angie said...

What a great birthday present that would be!! We'll be praying that she continues her progress!

Happy B-day, in advance:)

Kristen O'Kelley said...

wow! for your birthday, what more could you ask for?!
I can't wait to meet this sweet girl!

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Hoping with you. That "letting go and letting life happen" is the hardest part of being a parent for me. A pretty necessary part, but very difficult.

Hoping this is your week!