About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, February 2, 2009

My little princess






Ava is getting cuter and cuter each day. I was able to let her wear another one of her very cute preemie outfits (thank you Erin!). She is also making great progress in her eating. I was able to feed her with a bottle today and she ate the entire thing. She is up to eating one ounce with the bottle. It was so very fun to feed her today and her little burp made me laugh!

5 comments:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Look at that sweet princess. Oh, I so want to assist in spoiling her. She is indeed a little princess.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! And def. growing. I am so exciting that taking her home is in the near future. Do you need anything? Please please let me know - and I will get it to you asap! I know you are excited to be feeding and dressing her. She is precious. Love you!

Justin, Mary Margaret, Brooks & Hatcher said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how fast she is growing. What a sweet sweet blessing and answer to prayers your little angel is! We are beyond excited for y'all.

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! I can really see elements of both you and Adam in her face. I'm glad she's doing so well. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! How exciting!!! Have they told you when she gets to go home? I know, whenever it is won't be soon enough!