About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

With my hands lifted high!

"With my hands lifted high, when the world wonders why, I'll just tell them I'm loving my KING!"


I am praisng God today for taking care of my little girl. She had to have a test the other day because the doctor saw that Ava had some signs that pointed to her possibley having Cystic Fibrosis. I was so worried and scared for my little girl. I sent out a text to my prayer partners to pray and asked many others to pray for Ava. This afternoon we got the results of the test and Ava DOES NOT have Cystic Fibrosis. YEAH!! Praise the LORD!! Thank you to all of my friends and family for praying for my precious little Ava!!


PS: Ava ate on the bottle three feedings in a row!! She is coming along!



4 comments:

Angie said...

What WONDERFUL news!! We rejoice with you all. She is so cute--love those clothes from Grammy!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that the test came back negative!!!! I know she will be home soon! Little Luke had to be moved to Children's Hospital in Boston for a procedure to clear a blocked artery. Hopefully he will be doing as well as Ava soon! I can't wait to see you and meet Ava and Adam too!!! Jules

Anonymous said...

You are such an inspiration for me to she how you live out your life praising God first for everything.He is holding her in the palm of his hands!!! Jama

Alisia Benavides said...

Praise the Lord!