About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

The two pink princesses!

Ava sleeping!

Hey Mom, stop squishing me!


Ava's bed decorated for Valentine's day!



Thanks Grammy for my stylin Valentines outfit!
Ava had a great Valentine's Day! She got cards from both sets of grandparents, a little pink bear from Grandmommy and Poppy Joe, a very cute Valentine's outfit from Grammy and Doc and her first horse from Mommy and Daddy! Ava continues to gain weight, but she is still having some stomach issues. She had an eye exam this week and the test went great and Ava's eyes are just fine. She is still having an issue with eating all of her feedings from a bottle or nursing. Please pray that she masters this and gets over her stomach issues. We have to do this before she can go home.




2 comments:

Tessa said...

Sweet Memories! Zach spent his first Valentines Day in the NICU too, 10 years ago!

Joy said...

I love your updates and pictures. They are precious! Still praying for you guys.