About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

AVA IS HOME!!!!

Ava in her cradle at home!



Our family together, the last night at the NICU

Ava in her going away outfit, Grammy made the dress!


Grammy came to help us get home!
WHOOOO HOOO!! Ava is home in her little crib as I type right now!!! Adam and I got home with Ava at about 1:00 pm this afternoon! We spent the night last night at the hospital with Ava in the room with us. It is so nice to have her home with us.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your prayers, thoughts, kindness, cards, meals, emails, hugs, and the list could go on and on. There is so much that God has taught me through this experience that I have not stopped crying since I have had Ava at home, in her little cradle beside my bed!! I am so overwhelmed that God gave me such a precious little girl to be my daughter. I could not have gotten through this experience with out my relationship with the Lord, a strong family and amazing friendships! Thank you!!



15 comments:

Mary said...

So happy for you all....she is just precious!!!

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Yeah for home! Enjoy every minute.

Tessa said...

Yea! With a few days to spare before your birthday! Congratulations!
We will continue to lift you up inour prayers as you now settle into a routine at home!
Vasilas family

Angie said...

Rejoicing with you!!!!!! She is beautiful!

Emily Jennings said...

Wow! I am so excited for you guys. What a blessing. It all starts now!! I've been praying for your transitions and will continue to do so.

Anonymous said...

Abbey and Adam,

So excited for you to have that precious little Ava at home with you. Praying for you as you adjust to life with a little one. Love to the three of you and God bless,
Ellen Martin

Anonymous said...

Read the news on FB and came straight to your blog to get details. So happy and excited that you got your birthday wish. We'll give you time to settle in before calling about a visit.

Anonymous said...

Yea, Yea. Rejoicing with you and Adam. I know you are so overjoyed to have Ava in her little nest. We will be praying for the transition. She looks great in her cradle. Love you all. Kathy & Tom Oliver

So happy for the grandparents too. We know how they were praying and cheering for her.

Carrie said...

So glad that your sweet little Ava is home. We will pray for all of you now that Ava is at home. Praying that she would continue to grow healthy and strong!

Love,
Carrie Armstrong

Cindy J said...

Praise God!! I am so happy for all of you. I know you will LOVE having her at home with you guys. Enjoy every stage with its ups and downs.

Pretty Pink World said...

SO HAPPY!! I cannot even express just how HAPPY I am to know that she is home with you guys! She is so sweet...you just have to adore sweet baby girls! ;)

Ashleigh said...

YAY!! Welcome home baby Ava!!

Judy said...

Abbey, We are so happy for you! Enjoy that little girl every minute! She is indeed a miracle and special gift from God!

We miss seeing your smiling face!

a blog full of weldons. said...

how wonderful that your sweet little one is finally home! congrats! i've been keeping up with your blog and your sweet little Ava - she is truly a beautiful litle girl, and obviously a strong little lady! blessings to your sweet family! with love, angie (henricks) weldon

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah yeah! Oh Abbey, I am rejoicing with you! What a monumental day for your family. I know these days of your family at home together have been a long time coming and I know you will enjoy every moment! God is so good!