About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ava is eating better!

Our Family on Sunday Afternoon!




Adam feeds Ava a bottle

This picture made me laugh...Ava chillin
Ava drank her whole bottle last night. Today the nurse called and said she was doing much better with the bottle. So hopefully she will be on her way home sooner then later!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad. I meant to tell you earlier....when I added you guys to our prayer list in S.S. - a guy said "tell them our Kaylee was like that." and now she is in 2nd grade and CHEERING. You would absolutely NEVER know she was not a full term baby. I know that THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!! I love you. Jules