About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, January 30, 2009

Yeah for a Crib again!


Ava is excited that she is back in a normal bed again!

She is sleeping soundly!
Ava has been moved to a regular bed now. She is feeling much better and is pretty much back to where she was last week before her tummy ache. I went and saw her this morning and she was very active and wide eyed. I also saw Noah's mom (Melissa) and she was getting ready to get to hold Noah for the first time. So he is making improvements which is great! Thank you for all of your prayers.


1 comment:

Angie said...

Her little face is just filling out so pretty! Beautiful skin--precious!! You look like a happy Mama!! So happy for you guys!