About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My sweet angel sleeping




Doc came to visit Ava
Well, Ava has been home for one week. Grammy has come to visit and has been VERY helpfu. She has even taken Ava for two nigts so that Adam and I can sleep. Ava went to the eye doctor today and her eyes look great, which sometimes can be a problem with preemies. Also, she went to both her pediatrician and gastointerologist on Monday. She got two shots but took them like a champ. At the stomach doctor he just said to give less food at each feeding but more often. Ava's stomach seems to be better now that we have done that plan. I love being a mom and it is so fun to have Ava at home with me!


No comments: