About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, January 11, 2009

She is growing!

Today we went and saw Ava. She has not only gotten back up to her birth weight but she has surpaced it. She is now up to 2 lbs and 15 oz. We are hoping that by tomorrow she will be up to 3 lbs! She has to be at least 4 lbs to even start talking about her coming home. Also, today we came in and she did not have any more IV's on her. All she has now is a feeding tube. She is eating more and more each day. We are so thankful for how she continues to grow and continues to be healthy. We are praying she will be home by Valentines day! Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Tessa said...

When was her due date? How early was she?

Vasilas family

Tessa said...

Our son came home from the NICU at 4 lbs 5 oz. Still 5 weeks before his due date.
God is still in the miracle business, keep claiming that!

Tessa Vasilas

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Yeah for sweet girl! Sounds like she is making great strides.
Praying for you during this time of separation - the desire to have her home I can truly relate to.

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!!! HE is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Abbey and Adam, she is just beautiful. I love the pictures of her and the video. I know it must be very hard being away from her and I will be praying for you guys during this time. Take care and I look forward to the day I get to meet your precious little angel. kim