About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ava is in her new bed!

Ava is now in her new bed. No more isolet!!

"No more pictures, Mom!!"

"I need a hug!"


Here is the cake from my shower at
Cherokee Christian
I have some great news today! Ava is out of her isolet (is that how it is spelled?) and she is now in a real bed. She also gets to wear clothes now and not just a diaper. I am glad she can wear clothes now because she is now having to share a room with a boy! Ava was moved to her new bed this morning at 9:00 am and as of 2:00 pm she was still doing great. The nurse even said that she might get to come home in three weeks! YEAH!!! My prayer is for her to be home by my birthday...February 26th, so heres hoping! On Tuesday I had a shower at Cherokee Christian. It was wonderful and I recieved some fabulous gifts and it was wonderful to see my students and my amazing teacher friends!


3 comments:

The Carswells said...

Ava is beautiful! I'm so glad to hear she is growing stronger everyday. We can't wait to meet your precious baby girl! Take care and hope to see you soon.

Ashleigh said...

I love her sweet hands. I wanna hug her!

Joy said...

I have enjoyed reading all of your updates. We are so thankful that Ava is doing so well, and we can't wait to meet her. Hope to see you soon!