About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, January 9, 2009

New Pictures





We'll today we are back up to 2lbs 14oz. The nurses are adding 1cc every feeding and she is eating 12cc's every 3 hours. The little extra hanging off of her belly button fell off today as well. We'll just have to wait to see if she's an innie or outie. Today was a great day and she is getting stronger and stronger. Thank you for all of your prayers for Ava!

6 comments:

Davin, Alisia, Hudson, and Naomi said...

Abby, I just read your blog. I had no idea what was going on. We will be praying for you and Ava! What a little miracle! She is beautiful, just like her Mama. Love you

Medcalf Crew said...

She is so beautiful! We can't wait to get to meet our tiny niece in person. Her hair looks more blonde in these photos...maybe its the lighting.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Abbey - Ava's eyes are so bright and alert! She is beautiful - can' wait 'til her ERBC family can meet her!
Tim and Tracy

the Griffin family said...

She is really pretty!!! Good job!!

Anonymous said...

Abbey---I have been keeping up with your blog since you sent this out to all the GWU girls. You guys have been in my thoughts often. It really puts into perspective how tiny she is when I see the purple passy up to her little tiny face. I will cont to keep you in my prayers.
Julie "Brown" Freeman

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! We have been praying for baby. God is good.