About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ava is one week old!


Ava is one week old. She is doing great! She is breathing on her own, she just has a small tube in her nose that blows air in her lungs. She is still using a feeding tube but is taking some mik now. She has gained weight and is now 2 lbs and 10 oz. We are so thankful for how well she is doing. God is great and is taking care of my baby girl! I can not believe how much I love her and can not wait until she gets to come home.

9 comments:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

She looks so good! I love her with the full sized paci. Can't hold that girl back (where do you think she got that from?)

J climbed up in my lap to see her. That seemed so very appropriate since you prayed him home every step of the way.

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy Ava is doing well! We love to see the updates everyday! She is beautiful!

The Trulucks

Anonymous said...

Abbey & Adam,

So thankful Ava continues to grow bigger and stronger daily! Isn't it truly a miracle how a baby can tug those heart strings!! We check the blog often for those Kodak moments. We will continue to pray for all of you...Blessings
Kim,Bob,Grant & Lyndsey

Anonymous said...

Abbey, Richard and I are continuing to keep Ava, Adam and you in our prayers! It looks like you both are doing well. We just have to pray for weight gain for the little one. We were at the hospital visiting some of our LIFE Group members tonight and tried to look you all up! No success this time. Love you all.

Judy

Cindy J said...

Congratulations Cooler family!! She is just precious and I am so glad to hear how well she is doing. I missed checking the blog for a week or so and missed a LOT! We will keep praying for you and Little Ava. God Bless!

Melissa said...

Abbey - She's beautiful! What a gift - I hope you're doing well! Ava's lucky to have such a great mom!

Ashleigh said...

So so so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you both--and will continue to pray for you and give praise to God for all the awesome strides Miss Ava is making; she is totally the go-goer like her mommy:) Congratulations to you and I look forward to reading more updates. God bless <><

Keri Lewis said...

I am so glad you and Ava are ok. How wonderful that she is breathing on her own already and getting bigger! I have added you both to our church prayer list so know that Pelham First Baptist is praying for you!!