About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome Ava!

Everyone, here is Miss Ava Elizabeth Cooler. Born at 4:45am on 12/30/08 at Kennestone Hospital (Marietta, GA). She's weighing in at 2 pounds 14 ounces and it feisty as she can be. This is her at 4:50am with a head full of brown/black hair. Mama and baby are doing great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious precious gift!!! I hope I can meet her one day soon! Congratulations!!! We are praying for all of you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Abbey! Guess God didn't want you to have to wait for your little miracle any longer! She is absolutely precious! So happy for you guys! We'll be praying for Ava's healthy development and your and Adam's adjustment to life with a little one. I know you will savor every second you have with her. God is so good!