About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, December 22, 2008

Decorated for Christmas

On Sunday, Adam went to Wal Mart and bought a Christmas tree and decorations for my room. I told him that he is the best husband ever for decorating my room. I love Christmas so Adam even got a room air freshener that makes the room smell like a live Christmas tree. So my room feels more like home today and all of the nurses are complimenting my room. I have also received many beautiful flowers that have brightened up my room as well.

5 comments:

Dana Swartzel said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! My fvorite is Ava's tiny stocking!! I love you, girl. The Swartzels will continue to pray for the three of you. I can't wait to meet your little angel whenever she arrives. Have a wonderful Christmas! ~Dana

Kelly Rae said...

Tell Adam he's making Michael look bad!!! How sweet! Still praying for all three of you!

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that Carri and your mom both e-mailed me about little Ava trying to join us too soon so I can pray for her to stay put! You sound so upbeat and positive, and I just pray for God to keep your spirits high and give you and Ava the patience and strength you will need. As you may remember, I was in the hospital for 7 weeks with premature labor. Some days can be easy, but some days are extremely unbearable and uncomfortable. Just stay as still as can be and keep that positive attitude and lean on our amazing Lord! We will be pulling for you and your family and checking your blog frequently!
The Schemms

Anonymous said...

We all here are praying for you! I know it stinks being there but I hope you have a Merry Christmas anyway! :)

Anonymous said...

Abbey I feel your pain of worry. I like you went through the same thing with gestatiional diabetes and a baby that wanted to come to see me a little too soon. You do not know me but I went to school with Adam.. My name is Jessica Howard (Newman) My baby is ten months old now. Everything will work out I promise. I will pray for all of you. What a wonderful husband to decorate your room so that you have christmas too. I wish you all the best and have a wonderful christmas.