About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun with Ava this morning!

I have a devotional book that gives you a devotion, tells what your body is doing and tells what your baby is doing each week of your pregnancy. This week's devotion for Week 28, was about how Ava now knows the difference between light and dark ( good spiritual concept there) and is about to be able to recognize my voice. Ava of course is brilliant and on track with her development, so this morning she showed me that she already knew my voice and showed out a little bit on the way to school this morning! As I was driving to school, she started pushing out on my right side with her little feet, I could actually feel the foot (very cool). So I said to her, "Are you trying to kick Mommy?" I guess she was because just as I finished the sentence, she kicked twice. I then said, "Ava, show mommy your trick again." She then kicked twice again. I know it is a little early to brag on my precious little girl...but she is brilliant already!

1 comment:

Medcalf Crew said...

But of course she is brilliant!! Glad that your numbers have improved with the dietary changes. I don't envy all the needle pricks, though!!

love,
Carri