About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, December 22, 2008

Mamabear came to the rescue

When I went into labor on Wednesday morning, mom came in town about 5 am. She had driven in the middle of the night to come and make sure Ava and I were doing well. Mom has taken care of me and made sure I had everything I needed and helped me get settled and become comfortable. I am so blessed to have the most amazing mom in the world!

4 comments:

Angie said...

You're right, she is one AMAZING mom! But I promise, there is NO WHERE else she would rather be than by your side! Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

Carrie Nixon said...

Abby -

We are friends of Brad and Carrie and your parents from ERBC (although now we live in Raleigh). Wanted you to know that we are praying for you. Recently we went through the same thing (starting at 32 weeks) and made it to 36 1/2 weeks! Hang in there!

Carrie and Jodie Nixon

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Glad to see you are hanging in there. I guess we'll miss seeing you at the Abbey Gathering on Christmas, but we'll look forward to hearing about the sagfe arrival of little Ava.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Abbey, Adam and Ava! Wishing and Praying for the best!