About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Day

I am growing! Here I am in my Christmas night gown


Here is a little silver bracelet that Grammy and Doc
gave Ava for Christmas

Here is Ava's first doll

Here are some little bloomers for Ava that have
her name embroidered on them.

Today, is Christmas eve day. I have officially been here in the hospital for a week. Dr. Nathan, the high risk pregnancy doctor, is about to come in and check me out. I have a feeling I will be here a few more days, if not a few more weeks. We opened presents from my mom and dad this morning and Ava received some cute surprises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love tocum in her bloomers and put them back on her, let her feel mycum rubbing herpussy all day