About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, December 25, 2008

I'll be home for Christmas!

YEAH! We are home! Today I was able to go home but I am still on full bedrest. The only thing I can do is get up to shower, potty and eat a meal. Other then that, I have to be in the bed resting. So far so good. I am a little nervous, with out my nurse alert button right beside me, but I am trusing that all will continue to go well. Ava is still moving around alot, which is a good sign. Adam and I are very excited about being able to be at the house and stay in my own bed. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. We are still praying that Ava stays where she needs to stay for a few more weeks so she can get a little bigger and stronger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you and Adam today. Corn Hole was a huge success. We took a lot of pictures and will try and post on Snapfish tomorrow.

Summer Pendley said...

I'm thinking and praying for ya'll!! Glad you are home! It will ALL be worth it in the end when you can hold little Ava in your arms! :)