About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, December 22, 2008

Update for the day

Well, I am still hanging out in room 340 in Kennestone, but I am unplugged from everything. As of right now I am not having anymore bleeding but I am still having contractions. I have had about 4 to 5 contractions per hour. The Perinatal Doctor came in and said that Ava was looking good, but that since I am still having contractions, I have to hang out for a few more days. The doctor is going to do another ultrasound on Wednesday to check Ava out again. So as far as going home, I am do not have a date yet. But, I would be okay just staying here just to be on the safe side.

Yesterday Adam decorated my room to look like Christmas so, I will post those pictures later on today or this evening.

Also, wanted to give a shout out to my friends, Matt, Corie, Santiago, Kristen, Matty and Becky who posted a hilarious spoof video for me on my facebook page. I will try to get it posted on the blog, so others can enjoy it.

Thank you to all of everyone's, thoughts and prayers! I can sure feel them and I think that is why I am handling this stay as well as I am. God is good and I know has a perfect plan for little Ava's life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abbey and Adam, We continue to pray for little Ava and the two of you!! The room looks great.....go Adam!! We're praying that AVA will get so comfortable that she'll hang in a while longer. We know God is in control.

Love to you both and Merry Christmas.......Ellen Martin (and Skeet too)