About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, December 19, 2008

I am on bedrest now!


Adam kissing me in my hospital bed



Here I am hooked up to my IVs



Adam and I snuggling in the hospital bed


Excitement at the Cooler home started Wednesday morning at about 1:00 AM in the morning. I woke up thinking I just need to go to the potty...well I got more then expected! So I screamed for Adam, Bella ran into the bedroom and jumped on the bed and helped me wake Adam up. We then threw on clothes and heading to Kennestone Hospital. We arrived at Kennestone and I wa90% effaces, dialated 1 1/2 centimeters and my contractions were 3 to 5 minutes apart. Since I am just 28 weeks and 3 days pregnant, they stopped my labor and gave me steriods to help Ava's lungs develope. They got the bleeding and contractions stop so as of now I am stable. I am currently just hanging out at Kennestone hospital in room 340. I have met with my OBGYN practice, the doctors in the NICU and Neofetal medicine people. SO I have about 3 departments that I am dealing with each day. All the doctors are saying that Ava is still looking great in my tummy, her heartbeat is strong and she has good movement. She is just really little and her lungs arent completely developed. But all the doctors said that is she is born anytime now, she will survive and not have any major complicatioons, which is a blessing. God is good to keep me safe and have me at such at amazing hospital.

We have also been blessed with amazing friends and families, visit, call, email and text. It has truely been a blessing. WE LOVE YOU ALL!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

We are praying for you and sweet Ava! Shad, Mary, Caleb and Lily

Anonymous said...

We are praying for all of you as well. I was near the hospital today and thought about you. I was going to try to stop by but I wasn't sure which hospital you were in, and I ran out of time anyway. But I was thinking about you. Every day that little Ava stays where she is will be better for her. We will be praying!

Cindy, Dale, Jennifer and Justin

Angie said...

So glad to hear that she will be safe even if born soon. Amazing medical world...
Know that we are praying for all of you! Praying that you will be able to be home for CHRISTmas!

Kati said...

Praying for you, Adam, and Ava!
Jamie and Kati

beth ewing said...

oh how scary. you just lay there and keep baking that baby. we'll be praying for you.