About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby McClellen is here!!

Just the girls:Carri, McClellen, Abbey and Ava

McClellen and Ava (who looks like a giant!)

McClellen and Ava meeting for the first time


Hudson giving McClellen a sweet kiss



The Happy Medcalf Family: Carri, McClellen, Hudson and Brad

Baby McClellen Elizabeth Medcalf was born Friday morning a little after 1:00 am. She was 6 lbs and 2 oz. Carri and McClellen are both doing great. Brad is excited to have his little girl. Hudson is so sweet to his new baby sister, but the first thing he did when he met her was to stick his finger in her nose! McClellen is Brad (my brother) and Carri's third child. They have Tucker who is heaven, Hudson who just turned two and now McClellen. I am saying a little prayer for little McClellen because I know how protective Brad was with me, I can't imagine what he will be like with his daughter! I am excited that Ava and McClellen are so close in age, they can share clothes, friends, secrets and do lots of girly things together!


1 comment:

Kristen O'Kelley said...

how sweet! I love the name McClellen and she is so very cute! Carri looks great and look how big Miss Ava looks! :)