About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, May 15, 2009

Ava's 4 month visit!

Ava and Kate taking a rest together

It's Ebony and Ivory!!

Ava's favorite place to sleep!


Ava had her 4 month visit today. She is now up to 8 lbs and 11 oz. She is 21 1/2 inches long and her head circumference is right on track. In fact she is now in the 3% for height and weight. I am so excited that she is actually on the growth chart. Her doctor (Dr. Kim), said that she is doing great and growing right on schedule. She did have to have two shots and an oral medication given. She did better with the shots then she did with the oral medicine. I gave her some baby tylenol and now she is sleeping soundly in her bouncey seat. We have come along way since December the 30th and I am so excited that she is growing and developing right on track.
Also exciting is that my cousin Lisa had her baby girl! Katherine Virginia is so cute. She has dark hair and beautiful olive skin. Kate's daddy's both grandmothers are full Cherokee indian, so I think Kate will have that kind of coloring. When Ava and Kate are beside each other it looks like "Ebony and Ivory"!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Glad things are going so wonderful! It is so hard to fathom 8lb 11oz at 4 months old! Wes was 8lb 10oz at birth! (Sawyer was 9lb 1oz) I can't imagine how little 4 lbs was to hold! WOW! She is beautiful! So are you...inside and out!