About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

The four generations: Me-me, Grammy, Abbey and Ava


Doc and Grammy with Ava

Bob-Bob and Ava

Me-Me and Ava

Ava loves "George"

"Oh Lord of hosts, if you will indeed look on the affliction of your maidservant and remember me, and not forget your maidservant, but will give your maidservant a son (or daughter), then I will give him/her to you all the days of his or her life." 1st Samuel 1:11
Last year on Mother's Day Adam and I had our first IUI. I was so looking forward to it working and becoming a mom. Yet, the first time did not work and after it did not work I was so sad and my heart ached for a child of my own. I continually prayed and prayed the verse above in 1st Samuel. I prayed that if God would give me a child I would give her/him to the Lord. Little did I know that if just four short weeks after our 2nd IUI I would be pregnant with my sweet Ava! Oh how blessed I felt today when I was able to be with my grandmother, mom and Ava! God is so good and this mother's day was one of the best day I have ever experienced, to literally see and hold an answer to my prayers. Words can not described how very blessed, excited, hopeful and loved I feel today. Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord!!










No comments: