About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, May 15, 2009

Ava is flipping over!

This is when I met Ava for the first time in the NICU
Ava at her sickest...very scary time for us
Ava at Easter!
Ava and Curious George
WOW! It is amazing to see Ava grow and develope each day! Yesterday she rolled over from her tummy to her back. She only did it once and only to the right side. But this afternoon she rolled over several times and rolled from her tummy to her back to the right side and to the left side. After she did it I just sat and watched her and cried tears of joy. It has definitely been a life changeing, challenging few months but watching her grow and develope pretty much up to speed with her age group, I am so thankful and overwhelmed with God's goodness! One of my favorite passages that I read throughout our journey of infertility is Lamentations 3:22-32.
"The Lord's loving kindness indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning Great is your faithfulness...For the Lor will not reject forever, though He causes grief, the He will have compassion according to His abundant loving kindness.
**I have included some pics of Ava in the NICU and Ava now!!** God's faithfulnes is so good! Never forget that God is good, life is hard...don't get the two confused!

1 comment:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

DON'T BLINK!!!
I promise I was watching those first flips just yesterday. Now I will send my baby to school in less than 3 months, I go out without diaper bags, and J no longer rides in the buggy at the store. It goes fast.

So glad she is doing so well - it is amazing.