About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun Time in Greenville

Ava has found her thumb!

Lunch with Brandi, Mia, Ava and me

Mia and Ava enjoyed meeting each other!

Ava in the swing in Grammy and Doc's back yard

Hudson at the zoo!


Hudson checking out the goats at the zoo, they were his favorite
I have been a little slack and did not post any pictures of my wonderful trip to Greenville last week. Adam was in Arizona for some training and a meeting, so Ava and I went to Greenville and stayed with Grammy and Doc. It was great! We went to the zoo, went to Bible study at ERBC, to shop at Greenridge, a chick flick and lunch with friends. Ava and I were also glad to be in town when McClellen was born. It was so nice to be in Greenville with my mom, dad, brother, sister in law and nephew and niece. There are many days that I long to be back in Greenville, but I know that God has me in Acworth for his purpose and His glory. I am so very blessed here with a great home, a wonderful husband and fabulous girl friends. Yet, as a new mom it would be great to be near my mom. I just look it as I am so very blessed to have two places that I can call home and have amazing people that love me!





No comments: