About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ava is holding her head up!!


Ava can hold her head up now!! Each day I give Ava "Tummy Time" on her play mat. Lately she has really started holding her head up and pushing up a little with her arms!! It makes me feel good that she is right on track with her developement! Even though by the calendar she is 3 1/2 months old, by her due date she is just 6 weeks and 5 days. I will go by her due date until she is two years old! Thank you Jesus for all of the mercy and grace you have given my baby girl. Each day I look at her, I am so thankful for my little miracle baby!!

No comments: