About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ava is eating Rice Cereal

The bib says it all

Taking a bite of rice cereal




I gave her a "big girl" pacifier and she liked it!
Ava started on Rice Cereal today. I gave her one tablespoon of cereal with four tablespoons of formula. So for her 9:00 feedin she took 2 oz of a bottle and then I gave her the four tablespoons of formula. She did really well with the rice cereal. She even knew to do the "tongue thrust" to help her swallow the cereal. Of course I cried because I just see that she is developing great and right on schedule.



1 comment:

Pretty Pink World said...

Very cute...so happy you enjoyed the "cereal moment." Love the look they get when they first taste that stuff! I have to say...that bib looks HUGE. Are you sure it is not yours? ;)