About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, May 25, 2009

Fun at the Lake!

Hudson loves Ava

Ava enjoyed the swing


...and the hammock!

McClellen and Ava playing together

Hudson wanted to join in on the fun

But it was girls only!!
What a fabulous Memorial day we had with family! Adam and I and Ava went up to the lakehouse on Sunday afternoon and mom, dad and Uncle Barry and Aunt Barry arrived shortly after we got there. We hung out that night, took a walk, road on the jet ski and of course had a great meal and wonderful conversations. On Memorial day, Brad, Carri, Hudson and McClellen came up and we had even more fun. Hudson is so good with the two baby girls but loves to be out side and down at the lake dock with Brad, Adam and of course his buddy Doc. Grammy and Barbara took care of McClellen and Ava so that Carri and I could have some girl bonding time. As we sat at the lake, I was almost brought to tears at times to just look around and thank God for how blessed I am with such an amazing family. I have amazing parents who love me and support me with unconditional love. The longer I am a parent myself the more and more I love my parents and appreciate them for all they did for me as I grew up. I am thankful that I have parents that have done everything, emotionally, spiritually, financially, educationally and in every other way to make sure that I had the most incredible, loving life! I am also thankful for an amazing brother who has loved me and protected me even when I did not realize that I needed protecting. I am thankful for an awesome sister in law, who is more like a sister then the "in law". I am blessed to have the sisterly relationship that I did not even know I was missing. I am also so very thankful for a loving husband who loves me, supports me and encourages me through both the great things and the hard things in life. Finally, I am so very thankful and feel so blessed to have a beautiful daughter that I cried for, prayed for, fasted for, and finally was able to hold in my arms. God is so very good to me and I am blessed beyond what words could ever express!






No comments: