About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Three Year Anniversary!


Adam and I in 2006

Adam and I in 2009

Today Adam and I celebrate our third year anniversary!! Wow, how life has changed in three short years. Adam and I met in 2004, dated 13 months, where engaged for 6 months and now have been married for three years! We have gone through both highs and lows but through it all our love and our relationships with the Lord have held us together and made our relationship strong! I love you Adam, and I am so glad you are my husband and the father of my child.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
(Angie Ownbey)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more BLESSED years.

Theresa Hamm