About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sweet baby sleeping

AHHH, I have had a hard day!


Sweet sleeping baby!



Sweet sleeping baby!! I am so thankful to have Ava home and sleeping right next to me. Motherhood has been an adjustment, and I miss a full nights sleep, but all I have to do is look at this sweet face and it is all worth it!

2 comments:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

SO sweet. Watching your kids sleep is such a great gift (even on the not so great days).
I'm glad she's home and growing.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! Those sleepless nights will end so quickly that you'll look back and wonder how you ever lived fully with so MUCH sleep! I'm so glad she's so healthy!