About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's day


Ava had two doctor's appointments today. She first went to her pediatrian and her stomach was perfect and looks just like a "normal" infant. Good news is that Ava now weighs 5 lbs 14 oz! Almost six pounds. After the pediatrian, she went to the audiologist and her hearing was great! Thank you for all those who prayed about it. Ava and I have had a very busy day, but we got great news so it was worth it!

2 comments:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Yeah for Ava! (I think she and my A had the same shirt on today - how funny).

Anonymous said...

I am so happy about the good report! Ava is up to Laura's birth weight!! Yeah for her. She is growing quickly and that is wonderful too. Before you know it She will prob. have chunky legs like Laura did. Everyone always said they couldn't believe she got so fat from starting out so little!!! Of course, now that she is 5 she has slimmed back down and has those lanky "gazelle" legs like her mama!!!! HA HA I miss you abs! Jules