About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, March 20, 2009

We are 6 pounds!!





Ava grows and grows everyday! Last night was bath night and before we gave her a bath we weighed her and we are now up to 6 pounds!! I am so excited because now I feel that she is the size of a true newborn! We still working on our eat, activity, sleep schedule. She does pretty good during the day, but lately the nights have been a little rough. I know this too will pass soon, so I am trying to enjoy every moment even, with only a few hours of sleep. Ava is so fun and a really good baby, I just think she is a social butterfly and just doesn't want to miss out on anything.

2 comments:

Pretty Pink World said...

She is so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

The girl is just like her mama! Doesn't want to miss a party! We're so happy for all three of you...Blessings, Tim and Tracy