About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, March 21, 2009

New trick!

Grasping with left hand

Grasping with right hand
This morning after I got Ava ready for the day, I put her on her activity mat with some of her toys while I walked across the house to throw away her diaper in her Diaper Champ, which is in her room. When I walked back into the room where Ava was, she had grasped on to her little butterfly and was lifting it up and down! Amazing! It was so neet to see her do it and "play" this morning. Oh the fun it is to watch Ava grow in every way everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the new progress. You are going to have so much fun with her I cannot even begin to tell you. And I cannot imagine why she would be a social butterfly.....HA!
I wanted to add the link to Luke's caringbridge site. He's the baby I told you about before. Please add him to your prayer list. www.caringbridge.org/visit/lukewesleysigmon

Enjoy your day. Sleep when she sleeps!!!!! Love you, Jules