About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, September 29, 2008

Beach Trip 08


Doc (my dad) and Hudson chillin on the beach



The lighthouse at Folly Beach.



Hudson braving the high seas with a little help from
Uncle Adam.


Grammy and Doc at the beach (my mom and dad)



Carri and I with our baby bellies!
(Carri is due May 3rd and I am due March 9th)


Brad, Carri and Hudson, building a sand castle


While at the beach we celebrated Me-Me's
birthday. Hudson REALLY enjoyed the
birthday cake!


Me-Me and Bob-Bob walking on
the pier.


Bob-Bob giving Hudson some advice


Adam and I on the deck of our house. It was a
bit windy!


Carri, Brad and Hudson on the deck
of the beach house, where we stayed.


We had a fabulous time at Folly Beach with the Family! My parents, brother and sister in law, Hudson and my grandparents Me-Me and Bob-Bob were all there! Even though the weather was not great but for just about two days, it was still wonderful hanging out and spending time with my family. On Saturday, when we were all on the beach, playing in the sand and the ocean with Hudson, I took a step back and with a lump in my throat told God just how thankful I was for the amazing family He had blessed me with. It was one of those once in a lifetime moments in life where life is just ...perfect! I can not wait until Baby Cooler joins this incredible family. He or She already has so many family and friends that love them. Bless the Lord all my soul and all that is with in bless His holy name!!







2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hey,
I've just happen to pass by your blog.. and man that's a really nice place.. =) Anyways.. God bless you and your family ya. Continue to rock on =)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your blog, the pics and updates on baby Cooler. Our family vacation this year was at Folly Beach. We were there May 24-30 and stayed in a 4 bedroom condo at the Charleston Oceanfront Villas. It was windy in May and we had trouble taking a group family photo on the beach.