About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

This labor day weekend we had a weekend full of family and fun! It started off friday night arriving late friday night in Beaufort, SC at the Comfort Inn Suites. On Saturday I was able to meet 45 of Adam's family members that live in the low country. We had a great lunch and then Adam's dad showed us all around the beautiful city of Beaufort. On Sunday morning we went to church and actually ran into so friends from Greenville that have now moved to Beaufort, the Kinghorns. After church on Sunday morning, Adam and I climbed back in the car and headed to Townville, SC (near Clemson), to have a lake weekend with my family. Kathi, Rick, Lisa, Brent, Isaac, Nathan, Brad, Carri, Hudson, Me-Me and Bob-Bob and mom and dad were all there. It was great to be there with family and get parenting/birthing advice from all of the mothers. As I drove home tonight I was so thankful to God to be loved by so many people. It makes my heart full to know that I am about to add another wonderful family member to my incredible family

No comments: