About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

14 Weeks!

I went yesterday to my doctor for my 14 week appointment. They did some labs and gave me the results of the labs that I took at my 10 week appointment. All of the tests turned out really good. The ones that needed to be positive were and the ones that needed to be negative were negative. I have gained a little bit more weight, and I am now at a woppy 111 pounds. Which is the heaviest I have every been in my life. Even including the freshman 17 that I gained when I went off to Gardner-Webb. The doctor also used the doppler to let me hear the heartbeat. I am very glad that my sisiter in law, Carri told me not to freak out if the doctor could not find the heartbeat right away. It did take him a few seconds (which seemed like hours) to find it but it is just because I am carrying a little low right now. The heartbeat was great at 154-158. I asked the doctor did that mean boy or girl and he said you can not tell by the heartbeat. Which I said was right, since the doctors told my mom I was going to be a little boy! Adam and I will find out October 13th what we are having. That is, if the baby is moving around and we can see. Which I don't think will be a problem since the baby was already very active at 10 weeks...surprise, I have an active child!:):) I feel so blessed that everything is going well so far and just continue to pray that the baby grows healthy in me until or after March 9th!!

1 comment:

Medcalf Crew said...

Hooray for another great visit! Glad all is going well with our little cousin!!