About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, September 29, 2008

Furman versus Delaware Game

On the first Saturday of Fall Break Adam and I were in Greenville, SC for the Furman/Delaware game. It was so great to be with friends and family for a great day of tailgating and football. My parents, brother, sister in law and Hudson where there. Also, our family friends the Heaths and the Haithcocks enjoyed the game with us. The Heath's girls Courtney and Lauren were there with their husbands and daughters Ivey and Campbell. Courtney, Lauren and I used to play "My Little Ponies" during the games when were were little! Oh the memories!


Adam and I at the Furman game (16 weeks pregnant)


Baby Cooler's tailgating chair is ready for next
year's season!


Hudson is chillin with his ladies!
(Campbell, Hudson, Ivey)

No comments: