About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Spirit Week 08


My class in their "Soul Man" outfits!


I won the sword last year, but had to give it to my friend Shaun this year. Her class, 5th grade, won.


Girls Bible having school on the floor



WACKY TACKY DAY!

Look a Like Day



This week was SPIRIT WEEK!! It was a blast. Tuesday was American Pride Day, Wednesday was Western Wear, Thursday was Look a like day and Friday was Wacky Tacky Day and there was a "cheer off" at the end of the day. On Friday, we also had "school on the floor", which is exactly what is it sounds like, we have school on the floor. The children love it, but it is a little difficult to get up and down from the ground when you are pregnant. This year my class did a dance/cheer routine to the song "Soul Man" by the Blues Brothers. It was hilarious! Even though we did not recieve the Spirit Sword, the prize for winning, the kids did a fantastic job and looked great doing the performance. I was very proud of the children in my class because they come up with the concept and the costumes all by themselves. Spirit Week was a blast so, I am including some pictures to give you a little glimpse of the excitement that went on.

No comments: