About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, April 26, 2012

SURPRISE!!!



Okay so it probably not a surprise, surprise, since I did take 6th grade science!!  But WOW, we got a big surprise last night!!  The past few weeks I have been feeling a little "weird" but I figured it was just a virus or sore from starting to work out.  Finally, last night I took a test just to rule pregnancy out.  Boy was I surprised when a positive sign showed up!!  I went to the doctor today and was able to get confirmation through another test and an ultrasound.  I am currently 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant and this baby is due December 17th!   Everything looked great and I was even able to hear the heartbeat!!  We are over the moon excited about this added blessing!  "To Him who is able to do immeasurably and abundantly more then we could ever ask or imagine!!"  Please pray for Adam, Ava and I as we wait patiently for the newest addition to the Cooler Family.  Please pray that this little one will decide to stay in the whole 40 weeks!!

3 comments:

Pretty Pink World said...

So excited for you Abbey! I will be praying for you and the little one! :) What an awesome surprise! :)

The Gaymons said...

What a sweet surprise!!! Praying for a healthy baby and mommy. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

SWEETEST surprise EVER!!!!!! I have already been praying that this little munchkin stays inside for a full-term, HEALTHY, uncomplicated pregnancy! And I fully believe that's what's going to happen. I'm so happy for y'all and can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Cooler family :) I love y'all!