About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, April 29, 2012

March of Dimes Walk 2012

                                         
                                  The Cooler Family: Adam, Abbey, Ava and Baby A

On Saturday we had the joy again of participating in the March of Dimes Walk!  It was great to see some of our NICU friends and even meet new friends who have taken the preemie journey too!  The walk was around beautiful Marietta and it was a perfect, sunny day.  We are so very thankful to all who support us for the race.  Yesterday, again reminded me of what a miracle making Savior and Lord we have in our lives!  It was so fun walking beside my first miracle baby as I placed my hand over my second miracle baby!  God is great and greatly to be praised!!!
     

No comments: