About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, April 2, 2012

Crafts, carrots and climbing

Playing at the park


Making the pudding for the carrot cups

Crunching up the cookies

Making the cooksie carrot

Making the dirt cups


Completed carrot cups


Daddy said they were delicious

Making marshmallows flowers


Have a happy spring

Today for our Spring Break fun we started the day by making carrot cookies and dirt cups. I got the idea from Pinterest, even though ours turned out a little differently, they were still delicious. We then went to the park for some fun. It was so great running into one of Ava's good school friends, Kavita. Ava and Kavita are big buddies at school. After lunch and a nap, Ava and I headed to the West Cobb Aquatic to swim, which was very crowded but fun. Finally, while I was getting dinner ready Ava made a flower with paint and a marshmallow. It was a very busy day, but a very fun day! Feeling exhausted but blessed tonight!

No comments: