About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Celebrating Palm Sunday

What the flower eggs were suppose to look like per Pinterest!

Getting the peppers ready


Frying the eggs and peppers

Finished product

Ava was not into the peppers...put still liked the eggs

Reading the Palm Sunday Bible Story

This morning Ava and I made a special breakfast to celebrate Palm Sunday. We made "flower eggs" that I found on Pinterest. As you can see they did not exactly turn out like the picture, but pretty close! Ava had fun cutting the peppers and she thought the eggs were yummy. While Ava ate her breakfast I read the story of Jesus riding into the city of Jerusalem and how the people laid flowers and palm branches down. I taught Ava the Bible truth that "Jesus road into the city". Hopefully all the activities we do this week will help Ava enjoy the imaginative fun of Easter (Easter eggs and the Easter Bunny), but also learn the truth of why we celebrate Easter. Thank you Jesus for coming to earth, living a sinless life, dying on the cross for us and rising again the third day!! Happy Palm Sunday!

No comments: