About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, April 9, 2012

Celebrating Easter 2012

Giggling cousins

ERBC Easter egg hunt


Doc was the Easter Bunny

Easter Morning fun


Cooler Family Easter 2012


Ava on Easter morning

Doc and Grammy with the grand babies

We had a great Easter weekend. Ava had a great time playing with her cousins, going on a fun Easter egg hunt at Edwards Road and even had a visit from the Easter bunny!!! On Easter morning Ava wore one of Mommy's childhood dresses. It was so sweet to see her in the dress. I think she even looked cuter then I did!

One of the sweetest moments of the weekend was Ava sitting in my lap, in the ERBC gym, before the Easter egg hunt. The children's pastor, Travis was sharing the gospel in a simple way for a child to understand. Ava sat transfixed, still and in awe to the message. Even after the presentation she repeated the message a little bit to me! What made it so sweet to me was that in 1984, I sat in that same gym and listened to the gospel message presented to me. Then years later in 2012 I had my daughter sitting in my lap listening to the gospel presentation. I was overwhelmed!! This weekend reminded me of how thankful, blessed and overwhelmed of the love that God has for me!

No comments: