About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Swimming Lesson


Carbing up before the lesson

Mommy and Ava ready to go

Before the lesson


Waiting by the pool


Worn out after the lesson
Today Ava had her first swimming lesson today. She loved it! She is in a class with 2-4 year olds, and kept up really well. Today we learned how to get out of the pool, sit on the side, jump in, blow bubbles and to kick. Ava was really into kicking, in fact she splashed some of her new friends in her class....oops! I was very proud that by the end of the class she was able to get out of the pool by herself. In the kicking department she definitely liked kicking on her back the best. I guess she is taking after her Bob-Bob in loving the backstroke. She loved the being in the pool and all the way home she kept saying, "pool", "the pool"! So I think today was a success!




No comments: