About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ava and Brody

Brody and Ava in their classroom

Ava getting a goodbye hug
In Ava's MMO class one of her best little buddies is Brody. It is hilarious to see them together because Brody is the biggest and oldest in the class and Ava is the littlest and youngest in the class. Everyday when I pick up Ava, Brody always tells me, "no Ava go"! I know the picture looks like Brody is squishing Ava, but I assure you that she was squealing with joy.
When I was growing up my big brother, Brad always told me to find the biggest kid in school and make friends with them. In case you ever have a problem, then you have someone who can come to your defense. I followed his advice and when I started middle school, I became friends with Rico. He was a very, very big, tough guy. We were in homeroom together from 6th grade-12th grade and every day I would bring him something for breakfast. I guess it paid off because no one every really messed with me because they knew that Rico would "take care" of them!
Maybe Ava is following my lead in befriended the "toughest" child in her class. As a petite person you never know when you may need someone to help you out!

No comments: