About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Not really excited about holding the sign

Enjoying Potty Book

Eating Valentine breakfast


Look at these! Mommy made my cereal bar into hearts!


Ava's Valentine breakfast
This morning Ava and I celebrated Valentine's together with a speacial breakfast. When I was growing up, my mom (Grammy) would always make Brad (older brother) and I festive breakfasts on holidays. For example, we would have heart shaped pancakes for Valentine's day or green eggs and grit for St. Patricks Day.
So now that I am the Mommy I wanted to pass on the tradition to Ava. This morning I got out her pink plate and then cut her cereal bar into small hearts and then encircled the heart shaped cereal bars with oranges. This morning was just another small little treasured memory that I get to make with my precious, miracle baby. In celebrating Valentine's day, I was reminded just how much God loves me.
The Cooler family want to wish everyone a very Happy Valentines day!

No comments: