About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy 65th Anniversary: Bob-Bob and Me-Me!

Happy 65th Wedding Anniversary, Bob-Bob and Me-Me!

"and the generations were blessed to the 3rd and 4th generations!"

Bob-Bob and Ava are best buddies!


Cheese!!
"In God we make our boast all day long and we will praise your name forever!" Psalm 44:8
On Saturday night we celebrated Bob-Bob and Me-Me's 65th anniversary! Adam, Ava and I were excited to celebrate this special day with my parents, aunts and uncles and cousins. We always have such a fun, though very loud time together!
When I think about their marriage and their life, I think about the above verse. My whole life, as far back as I can remember, their love for Jesus and their love for each others has be evident in their lives. I am blessed to have been raised in a Godly home because Bob-Bob and Me-Me raised a daughter (my mom), to love Jesus. Bob-Bob and Me-Me not only taught me about the love of Jesus but they demonstrated and continue to show that love by both their words and actions.

No comments: